Since 1967, the name RAVNI has been associated with the construction of machinery for the tube, wire and profile industry.
Associated with Mr Jean Vialette, Etienne RAVNI, father of the current leaders, has deployed his ingenuity and his innate sense of commerce to develop a range of straightening and cutting machines.
Proof of the quality of machines, it’s often to still find in operation machines of the 70s.
As an heritage of that time, the quality, reliability and ease of use of RAVNI machines have always been at the heart of the concerns of this family business led today by Alain and Lionel Ravni and surrounded by a whole team, passionate and experienced.
INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT :
On these solid foundations, RAVNI Technologies has not ceased to provide innovative, reliable and ergonomic solutions that make machine operation even easier and with a very fast return on investment.
Some examples of which Ravni Technologies has been a forerunner and which still distinguishes it today from its competitors:
- Quick tool changes, (pre-set rotors of rotary blockers, indexed locking jaws, preset support wheel, mechanical memories of roller straighteners, …)
- Highly modular design for cost optimization, a much simpler machine operation and a very significant reduction in maintenance. Ravni Technologies was the first to equip each module (feed-straightening-cutting) of its own engine.
- Release of the rollers during the cut.
- Ravni Technologies is the only manufacturer to have developed a specific range dedicated to the shaped wire.
- Design and manufacture of a first slot screen machine, in the 1980s. Today the expertise of Ravni Technologies allows to obtain 25μ slots.
CUSTOM MACHINES :
Faithful to our core business of unwinding, straightening, cutting for wire, tube and profiles, we have made a point of honor to offer our customers comprehensive and tailor-made solutions by developing end machining machines, bending, stamping, welding and other special decoilers, bar distributors, automatic crating systems, etc.). This ability to innovate and personalize machines has made it possible, in particular, to work in partnership with CNRS Grenoble in 2017 to produce a superconducting assembling line on a copper profile and a flat spiral winding.
With its competitive advantages and flexibility, RAVNI TECHNOLOGIES installs machines all over the world (Europe, Russia, Canada, Korea, India, South Africa, Brazil, etc.) with the intangible objective of maintaining the quality of service and the customer satisfaction. To guarantee the independence of our customers and their quick maintenance capacity, the standard electrical, pneumatic and motorized components come from the world’s leading brands and are most often available at the customer location.
- Technical support in real time.
- The parts and tools of our standard machines are generally kept in stock and shipped in very short time all over the world.
- Even though our machines are simple to use and do not require specially trained technicians, our teams are able to train you to easy and safe use of machines.
A process of continuous improvement has been initiated for several years, driven by the general management of the company. It relies on human and material resources, and in particular computer science. The “quality” of the machines goes through a simple but effective organization, at the service of customer satisfaction. This is measured by means of indicators, as well as the respect of delivery times, the costs of non-quality and the performance of our supplier-partners.